Saturday, October 9, 2010

Frakking hostesses.....

Ok, I know the hostesses job isn't as easy as some may think.  In fact, it can be quite stressful at times -- imagine standing on a small island with man-eating sharks surrounding you and you get the idea of what its like at times at the hostess stand.  But I digress.  This isn't an "in defense of" story.


I swear the hostesses hate me, or are otherwise out to get me.  For the last week or so, I have received more than my fair share of retards, rednecks, hicks, children, teenagers, first dates, cheap folk, and bitchy, pretentious women.  I understand that we all get these folks from time to time -- in this country, its hard not to these days -- but when 3/4 tables are like this, and I look around the dining room and see normal, nice folks everywhere else, I really wonder if its me or just random chance.

So to all the hostess at the place where I work:  Please start helping a brother out.  I need good table love too, please.